Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Speaking of receiving the new catalog ...

  1. #1
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    ... has anyone else noticed how lovely AGOT #22 is on page 43, and with her hair fashioned in that way with the embroidered party clips that she looks like a completely new doll. [img]smile.gif[/img] This fact, coupled with the rundown on how one can essentially purchase an AGOT for less than $50, kinda makes me get that itch again. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I guess I'm just talking to myself today. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've wanted 22 for awhile, she just keeps on getting "bumped" down. First hubby has an affection for brown haired ones, so she was off the list on the Christmas present (23) instead, and then I got Jess, and with tax refund I plan on ordering 21 and 26.

    Farther and farther down she goes...she and Elizabeth have that doom upon them [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  4. #4
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Jordyn,
    If you haven't received the new catalog yet, be sure to check her out when you get hold of one. I had to do a double take because I wasn't sure which doll they had used for the layout. Maybe she'll bounce back to the top of your list. She's usually always shown wearing a "That Girl" flip (Marlo Thomas in the sixties) and that's not my favorite look for her.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TrvlLin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooh, tell me about buying an AGOT for $50! I used the $10 off for Jess, which made her $77, an thought I was doing pretty well! There must be something I don't know about this? Thanks for any info...Lin

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to do a double-take too...for half a second I thought they'd snuck a new doll in there on us! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I hadn't really been a fan of 22 either, but I have to agree that that look really suits her. She looks like one of my college roommates. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We don't have a new catalog yet, but I can't wait to see her. AGT 22 has been at the top of our list lately (ever since my daughter saw Jeanette's new AGT 22 in her nightgown!)

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am obsessed with AGT26 in the new Kickin Back outfit on one of those pages. She looks sooooo adorable! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •